Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi. I'm planning to buy a mid side refrig. Does anyone know which is the best in India ?

Size I%26#039;m looking at - 450-500


Brands I liked - Toshiba (Model - HYBRID PLASMA DEODORIZER), SHARP

Hi. I%26#039;m planning to buy a mid side refrig. Does anyone know which is the best in India ?
There are many brands to choose from. Before any purchase ask about after sales service and warranty on the compressor. We had terrible experience with Godrej Eon 450 litres. In less than 2 months, we had to get it serviced 5 times and had to replace the thermostat 2 times. Godrej really is awful and so is there service. All our vegetables froze and turned into ice. We kept calling and they just forwarded the complaints to oblivion. I wouldn%26#039;t recommend Godrej brand to my worst enemy. All the ads by Preity Zinta is just gimmick. Their product is a waste of money, a harassment and a nuisance to everyday living, So beware of Godrej brands.
Reply:Try SANYO.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment