Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Looking for Febreze or A&H Pet deoderizer alternatives?

Help! I have used Febeze and Arm %26amp; Hammer spray pet deodorize on my carpet in the past but need some alternatives. I like the way Febreze works, but I cannot tolerate the smell-The A %26amp; H worked the best, but I cannot find it in my area at all any longer. For various reasons I cannot use the %26quot;sprinkle %26amp; vacuum%26quot; type of carpet deodorizer. does anyone know of any SPRAY alternative products that work as well?


My carpets, cats and me thank you.

Looking for Febreze or A%26amp;H Pet deoderizer alternatives?
Nature%26#039;s Miracle!! This stuff is amazing. It removes biological odor like nothing else.. You can get it at most pet stores, or online... =)



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment